Multihead Weighers linear dry food CCW R Series
The R (PL) series linear multihead weigher is specially designed to handle free-flowing and hard-to-control products with low target weights, such as nuts, confectionery, dehydrated soup ingredients, and dehydrated vegetables. Each drive unit has two scale pans, and in conjunction with a smooth flow of the product, high speeds of up to 60-120 weighments per minute are enabled, and that too while maintaining excellent accuracy and minimal product loss.
Thanks to its compact design, the multihead weigher offers major advantages with regard to gentle processing, easy and space-saving feeding, particularly in case of mix-applications, and it is ideal for small production halls. The linear weigher PL from ISHIDA mainly offers very gentle product handling for fragile products given that the total dropping height from the feed point to the storage trays is generally less than 600 mm.
This ISHIDA weigher is easy to use and when it comes to cleaning, all parts that come into contact with the product can be removed without using special tools.
In addition, every linear weigher has a dust-proof cover to limit particulate emissions.
Examples of applications and products:
Nuts, confectionery, dehydrated soup ingredients, dehydrated vegetables etc.
A brief summary of the key advantages:
- User-friendly: Easy and uncomplicated set-up and operation, 12.1 inch LCD colour display with diagnostic menu, 200 product default settings, multiple languages, a self-modulating vibration system, which optimises your product flow
- Connectivity: Plug and Play import/export of USB data and Ethernet connectivity are also available, remote-controllable using VNC®-Software
- Compliance: FDA and RoHS compliant
- Materials: Product surfaces made of stainless steel or similar hygienic materials
- IP Protection class: IP54 / IP66
- Options: Application specific accessories are available (e.g. inclined chutes, storage trays, software etc.)
- Number of heads: 6, 7, 8, 12
- Hopper volumes: 0.2 and 0.5 litre
- Maximum single dump volume: 0.3 or 0.8 litre
- Discharge hopper: Single or double discharge
For further information or brochures contact us or speak to us Tel. +41 (0) 41 790 74 47.