IX-EN-Series - X-ray testing systems by ISHIDA, effective protection for your clients and your brand
The starter model for x-ray testing technology from ISHIDA.
Thanks to the most modern x-ray testing technology, the decision to invest is made easy for first-timers. Because this X-ray testing system from the EN-Series is the most cost-efficient method to guarantee your product safety. This model is especially well-suited for detecting foreign bodies in light and thin products and has the sensitivity required for reliable detection of contaminants and product defects.
The X-ray testing systems from ISHIDA can be integrated at any point on your production line in order to detect foreign bodies with the greatest possible reliability.
- Reliable x-ray testing for uniform products
- Cost-reducing effects e.g. by reducing returns and complaints and so avoiding payment liabilities
- Efficient and economical improvement of quality control on your production line
- Easy installation and integration into your existing production line
- User-friendly 15-inch-monitor with touchscreen-function
Availability of current and saved production data incl. visual presentation for tracking production and rejects
Thin products (0-50 mm) – XX62/63: chocolate bars, granola bars, sliced cheese, dried fruits
Foreign bodies with high or low density: Stainless steel and (non-) ferrous metals, glass, rubber, Teflon, PVC
- Thick products (50 mm-150 mm) – XX93: Bread, Yoghurt cups, baked goods, cakes
- Foreign bodies with high or low density: Stainless steel and (non-) ferrous metals, glass, stone