Kreisförmige Mehrkopfwaage CCW Mikro Waage
Ishida's Micro-14-head weigher is capable of handling ultra-low target weights at high speeds and with unsurpassed accuracy, precise weighing accuracy with 0.01g increment loadcells to minimise giveaway and save money.
The Micro can handle target weights from 0.5 to 50g at speeds of up to 120 weighments per minute, making this model ideal for handling applications such as: tea leaves, soup ingredients, dehydrated vegetables, spices and herbs, tablets and capsules. The Micro is also popular with non-food producers that require the weighing of small items, such as dental products.
Floor space saving and flexible line layout The Micro performs within the small footprint of just 650 x 650mm, and a maximum height of only 970mm (a quarter of the space of a standard multihead weigher).
- User friendly: Simple and easy set up and operation, 12.1” color LCD display with diagnostics menu, 200 product presets, multiple language, a self-tuning vibration system that optimizes your product flow
- Connectivity: Plug and play USB data import/export and Ethernet connectivity are also available
- Compliance: FDA and RoHS compliant
- Efficiency: Simultaneous triple combination calculation (delivering up to 100% efficiency)
- Accuracy: Improved weighing accuracy that leads to more packs per kg of product
- High perfomance: 5 stage digital filter (rapid stable calculations), pulse width modulation on individual radial feeders (precise programmable vibration control to achieve harmonic frequency per
radial feeder - independent of input frequency for unrivalled productspecific in-feed control)
- Construction: built to your specifications regarding product, application and environment
- IP test rating: IP-54 for SS (dry construction)
- Durability: all stainless steel construction resists corrosion
- Configuration: In single outlet
- Hopper volumes: available 0.05 litres
- Max. single dump volume: 0.05 litres
- Number of heads: 14
- Reporting and Monitoring: Sentinel Ishida software designed for you to monitor weigher performance
For further information or brochures contact us or speak to us T +41 (0) 41 790 74 47